What are the innovative programs and methodologies that we can develop to be at the cutting edge of engineering education? How can our programs build on our uniqueness and how will we couple our innovative education to our research and entrepreneurship mission?
- Reginald Perry (Faculty), Coordinator
e-mail | (850) 410-6224
- Mike Devine (Faculty)
e-mail | (850) 410-6342
- Kimberley Hunter (Faculty)
e-mail | (850) 410-6150
- Crystal Lipscomb (Alumna)
- Michelle Personnette (Faculty)
e-mail | (850) 645-7770
- Rachael Rosko (Student)
- Brainstorming Session on October 14, 2016: This was the first meeting of the task force on “Innovative Education”, and the focus was on identifying how to breakup the assignment and solicit input in the future.
- Brainstorming Session on December 9, 2016: Second meeting of the task force on “Innovative Education”.