How do we create and sustain a level and stimulating playing field within the college for faculty, staff and students from our two universities? How can we reduce administrative barriers to our success, and develop systems, tools and spaces that support our needs? How do we describe and communicate our unique identity?
- Jonathan Clark (Faculty), Chair
e-mail | (850) 410-6608
- Donald McKenzie (Student)
- Garit Poire (Student)
- Ms. Tracey Payne-Tellis (COE Alumna)
- Chase Pedersen (Staff)
e-mail | (850) 410-6196
- Mark Weatherspoon (Faculty)
e-mail | (850) 410-6442 | (850) 410-6479
- Janine Welch (Staff)
e-mail | (850) 410-6436
- Brainstorming Session on Sept. 30, 2016: This was the first meeting of the task force on “one college”, and the focus was on identifying how to breakup the assignment and solicit input in the future.
- List of Attendees (1st meeting)
- Camera Notes (1st meeting)
- Report on One College Student/Staff Meeting